Around The World – 5 Wines From 5 Countries
March 31 @ 5:30 am - 8:30 pm$71.06
Around The World – 5 Wines From 5 Countries.
In a collaboration With The Wine Tradition, we are hosting a wine tasting dinner to rival all wine tastings.
Five wines to be tasted and paired with five different dishes of delectable food.
The master of wine himself, Frank Dangelico will be unleashing his love and knowledge of wine while you sit back and enjoy the atmosphere.
$69 per person
This will be an exclusive tasting and spots are strictly limited.
Please email your RSVP to email@example.com
- -Spring Seed “The Gypsy” Blanc de Blancs – McLaren Vale, SA – Organically Grown – Tuna Tartare | Avocado Cream | Corn Tortilla
- Kris Pinot Grigio – Alto Adige, Italy- Karage Chicken Tenderloin | Wasabi May
- Sorbet as a palate cleanser
- Villa Aix Rose – Provence, France – Cedar Smoked Duck Breast | Balsamic Fig | Radicchio
- Pampas del Sur Malbec – San Martin, Argentina – Slow Cooked Beef Cheek | Parsnip Puree | Pastry Puff
- Flor de Montgo Tempranillo – Alicante, Spain – Paired with Squid Ink Arancini | Romanesco